Here are the best short notes of Physics for competitive exams like JEE, NEET, KVPY, IJSO, NDA, NTSE etc. These are for class 11th and 12th students both [For all boards like CBSE, ICSE, RBSE or other state boards. etc.]
(^.^)About these Notes :
These notes are specially prepared for the students which are preparing for NEET or other exams. These are handwritten notes written by the topper. Also, these are short notes, each chapter covered in one or two pages. These are helpful for those who want to quickly revise all the chapter, including their important formulae, concepts that are important and any important points are covered. It is not complete chapter notes with all the theory! These are important for class 11th and class 12th also. There are notes for chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 up to 20 chapters with short questions. There are NCERT topics also. The level of the notes is so high. These are notes of Allen topper student.
These also teach you to how to make short notes for physics.
All the chapters that are in the NEET syllabus of physics are in this PDF.
♦Downloading Link is at the bottom of this page♦
✠ Chapters in PDF:-
1) Vectors:- For this chapter, all formulae are mentioned also about the important topic like dot product, cross product, the direction of vectors, polygons law, resolutions of vectors, component, finding AXB (cross product) and A.B (scalar product) and many topics in one page.
2) Kinematics:- For this chapter all the topics covered like speed, velocity & difference b/w them, average/instantaneous speed or velocity, Equations of kinematics, notation, Relative velocity, Projectile motion, projectile motion on an inclined surface, covering all the formulas.
3) Newtons laws of Motion:- For this chapter, there are short notes of force(gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, contact force, frictional force etc.), normal reaction force, Newton’s first law, Newton’s second law, Newton’s third law, Toque, Hinge reaction, pulley system and other important topics.
4) Work, Power, Energy:- All the important topics and all-important formulae.
5) Centre of Mass:- All the important concepts and all-important formulae. These are in two pages.
6) Rigid body Dynamics:- Explained the moment of inertia of all types of bodies and their formulae and other theorems.
7) Simple Harmonic Motion:- Short notes of linear and angular momentum, phase, acceleration, velocity, the method to find tension, pendulum motion etc.
8) Fluids:- Short notes and formulae of static fluid and hydrolytic fluids.
9) Waves:- All the important concepts and all-important formulae on a single page.
10) Kinetic theory of gases:- In pdf for this chapter all their results are mentioned and formulas on one page.
11) Electrostatics:- All the chapter of the electrostatics of class 12th that are important for neet are mentioned like electric fields in every objects or case, dipole, Gauss law, potential energy.
12) Circut analysis with DC:- notes of Kirchoff laws and other concepts formula at one page.
13) Capacitors:- All types of capacitors and other concepts short notes.
14) Electric measuring devices:- About meter bridge, galvanometer, voltmeter, ammeter etc. notes and diagram.
15) Electromagnetic Induction:- All the important concepts and all-important formulae in two pages.
16) AC:- Important concepts, theories, derivations and all-important formulae in two pages.
17) Optics and Wave optics:- In the short notes explained about reflection, laws of reflection, mirror and lens, newton laws in optics, optical fibre, reflection in a curved surface, Hugger’s principle, the principle of superposition, polarisation.
18) Dual nature of light:- All the important concepts about dual nature of light, photoelectric effect, de-Broglie equations, nucleus and all-important formulae in two pages.
19) Radioactivity:- All the important theories and formulae mentioned in the short notes pdf sheet.
20) Thermodynamics:- All formulae, the first law of thermodynamics, the second law of thermodynamics, Work done in diffrent cases, specific heat and so on formulae are written in the short notes.
How to download:
Just click on ‘Download Notes PDF’ in the green button then a page will open that contains these short notes on google drive. You can see them on that page or you can download them (the download button will be on the top right corner.)
Download these also:-
Join Telegram Channel:-