Here you get the PDF of this book for FREE and if you gonna buy it you will get the maximum discount on this book on this page!
Let’s first know about this book!
➤Chapters in Trueman Biology:
- Reproduction In Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction In Flowering Plants
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance And Variations
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health And Disease
- Strategies For Enhancement In Food Production
- Microbes In Human Welfare
- Biotechnology: Principles And Processes
- Applications of Biotechnology
Also Read Trueman Biology PDF 2022
|Trueman Biology Class 11th
|Trueman Biology Class 12th
|Trueman Biology Restore
BUY TRUEMAN BIOLOGY BOOK:-
2) Trueman’s Elementary Biology, Vol. – 2 for Class 12 (Examination 2021-2022)
3) Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET – Vol. I & II (2021-2022)
FAQs on Trueman Biology:
How many pages are in this book?
There are 1930 pages in Trueman’s Objective Biology book. 1320 pages in Trueman’s Elementary Biology, Vol. – 1 and 1140 pages in Trueman’s Elementary Biology, Vol. – 2.
Which company publishes the Trueman biology book?
Trueman Book company publishes these books. These are written by K.N. Bhatia and M.P. Tyagi.
Which language is used in Trueman biology?
Trueman’s biology book is written in the English language by K.N. Bhatia and M.P. Tyagi.
What are the dimensions of this book?
The dimension of this book is 20X14X4 cm.
Is Trueman biology good for NEET?
Yes, Absolutely! This book is the best selling book for NEET & AIIMS. Vol. I cover general information & the CBSE class XI syllabus. In this 14000 MCQs have been given in the book along with answers and hints of difficult questions.
Reviews of Trueman Biology book:
Join the Telegram channel for exclusive material for FREE:-
- Trueman biology vol 1 and vol 2 by Trueman Latest year 2021
- Biology volumes 1 and 2 by Trueman
- For class 11 Trueman biology pdf & class 12 Trueman biology
- The difference between Trueman’s elementary and objective biology latest edition.
- Trueman biology is good for aiims.
- Textbook chapters cover the reproduction of organisms. The sexual reproduction of flowering plants. Proper reproductive genetics and genetics.
- The evolution of ideas and versions of human biology and well-being. The molecular basis of evolution. Human health and infection control strategies. Improving microbial food production to promote human well-being.
- Biotechnology and its skills Biotechnology: Thoughts and processes Biotechnology opportunities Organisms and populations Organisms and populations, environment and environmental factors. Key textbook alternatives.
- Each chapter is broken down into several subsections and explained using clever methods designed for college students. Extra understanding of thought. Also, Including unique illustrations in a clear design, understanding makes the education of scientists alive.